ALGE-TIMING is internationally known for electronic timing since many years. This is a huge success for a small specialized electronic company. Located in the west of Austria at the border to Switzerland and only a few miles from the German border. With a staff of 19 people ALGE develops and produces continuously new products. The products are sold over a net of independent representative s in 5 continents and more than 40 countries.
1946 ALGE is founded as a radioshop by Josef Alge (company name "Josef Alge")
1970 Alwin Häle starts to work in the company as authorized officer.
1976 Josef Alge retires, his son Günther Alge and his daughter Gerda Vetter-Alge take charge of the company. Both have been in key positions sinceh the 60´s.
1995 Josef Alge died in September
1997 Günther Alge retires (died in 2013)
1998 Gerda Vetter retires
1998 Their sons Ing. Albert Vetter and Ing. Wolfgang Alge take charge of ALGE-TIMING as equally entiteld partners.
1998 The name of the company is changed to ALGE-TIMING
1999 Alwin Häle retires.
2008 Alge-Timing GmbH&Co KG renamed into Alge-Timing GmbH
Electric Cow Fence
Stop Motion Control Device for Embroidery Machines
Electronic Master Clocks
Sirens Control Devices
Timing Devices for Sports:
- first device with LCD (liquid crystal display), and battery operated
- first timing device with data processing (TdC 2000)
- next generation Timedata Computer TdC 4000/8000/8000+/8001
- SWIM 2000
- OPTI SW/OPTIc/OPTIc2
- WTN Family